Saturday 8 September 2018

Dear World... The struggle of TIME MANAGEMENT.

Dear Me,
I have been trying to find my way again a little latley. The craziness of life and work sometimes can make things a little crazy sometimes. And we begin to struggle to find TIME MANAGEMENT towards our passion. What do we do when this happens? We adjust. Our mind and body are amazing when we listen to them and pay attention to what they are saying. I know I need to just breathe and stay focused. Stay true to my dream and with hard work and dedication give my dream the attention it deserves to make a reality. I think we are all familiar with the saying ' Not enough hours in the day to create the life I want'. But when it comes to living a life that makes you happy, you will find the way. This was me ... I was getting scared of not being able to achieve my dreams. Life always throws us these curveballs or life constantly changes and is so busy just surviving the every day these can dishearten us and bring negativity into our mind. But I have learned that prioritising, sacrificing and coming back to that self belief in yourself creates a shift in energy and keeps that focus. The Passion and drive that you have is strong enough to show you the way and what you need to do. Listen to that always.... a couple of thing I do to overcome this time management frustration are:
1- Prioritise.. Plan your day if you to write a list to keep clear in your mind what is most important. You will find that you achieve so much more than you did before.
2- Set a goal... Setting a goal for me helps me connect with my motivation and gives me a kick up the backside!! I can do this ...
Does TIME MANAGEMENT resonate with you I would love to hear your story. Subscribe to this amazing community, and receive monthly guidance in your Inbox on how to live the best version of you!!. You rock my friends. XX
Love and light kristi 🙏💖



No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo