Monday 27 November 2017

Peace, acceptance and living life........




In this life there are always hurdles to cross and challenges to face. The key thing is you have to choose how you are going to do it. And Yoga and Meditation have shown me exactly that!!!. There are choices, you can choose to let it rule or you can take charge and you rule. Not loosing any of the beautiful essence you truly are. And I choose to keep inspiring others and making a difference, as well as inspiring myself. It's so important t have acceptance, this enables you the opportunity to look forward and continue to find your own happiness. With a spiritual practice like yoga I really got the chance to dive deep into the connection of the body,mind and soul. Which totally fascinated me!! And at the same time scared me, looking deep into my own emotions and connections. And through my passion for writing I get to share my Journey here with you in this happy, safe and inspirational place as a family of our own inspiring each other.  And I hope to continue to grow this community globally and connect with you all. Recently I had the absolute honour and privilege to write for another amazing blog the Zen Zone. An amazing and inspiring blogIi love to bits. Would love for you to check it out and show this amazing blog some well deserved love www.becomezenagain.com/the-zen-zone
It was an amazing experience writing and sharing my journey on a global scale.Would love to,know what you think of my article. It gives me great joy that people are connecting with my journey and it is inspiring them. Being able to inspire and help other is a precious gift. Until next time..
Love and light to you always kristi 💜

3 comments:

Rajan said...

I am plzd to read ur blog and delighted to learn that v r in the same boat. Me too believe individual peace leads to world peace. Yoga n meditation are the tools to shape it. Keep on inspiring the world n connect all yogis around the world.

Yoga Wanderer said...

Thankyou so much for your kind words ☺🙏💖

Rajan said...

http://mindwispers.blogspot.com/?m=1

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo