Tuesday 4 June 2019

DEAR KRISTI: OVERCOMING THE FEAR OF FAILURE.




DEAR KRISTI:


I have read your story and know that your dream is to build my own 7 figure or more online business. This inspires me so much! I have been writing and sharing my story for a while now. I can sometimes be a little introverted, and quiet. And perfection is a huge part of who I am.  Do you have any advice on how to share my story that is real and authentic with a strong life connection. How do I overcome the fear of failure?

It is appreciated all that you do and share.
Yours Sincerely..THE FEAR OF FAILURE...

Fearing Failure...WOW those are some pretty good questions there. I really this this is a natural instinct to have The Fear Of Failure when taking on something of this dynamic and magnitude. Will the fear of failure always be there....more than likely yes. But you know there are ways to get on top of it and continue to crush your dreams and live the life you want. But what If I did fail? I want you to imagine I'm standing right beside you cheering your name, encouraging you to just GO FOR IT!!  ( I can just picture this..hilarious!). I want you to realize that you have something special to offer the universe. And you have the strength, courage and creativity to make your dream happen.

I have thought out every possible outcome of this, having myself set to fail. Having a plan for when I fail, and what to tell family and friends. Even though I am already a successful business owner being a Home Daycare Mum, this is my passion that I'm working so hard for. And I then realized that they would be proud of me for trying and giving it my all. If I did fail....I would survive. And then I didn't feel as scared anymore. I believed that I was worthy, I was enough and deserving of success. We have to own our story and message and make sure we kindly whisper it t those that want to listen. Invite people into your life and world.

I don't want to be "part of the group" . I want to be different and set myself apart from others and be someone that will be remembered for years to come. I want to believe in my own story telling way that's special and unique. I will keep listening to that inner voice cheering me on, tackle through all the growing pains and make a difference.
Love Kristi Xx

No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo