Tuesday 5 November 2019

SHARING GRATITUDE..




Challenge time....

Have you ever woke up in the mornings when your like ugh here we go again..and stopped yourself and asked OK what am I grateful for today? Well I never used to UNTIL NOW. This is something I want you to join me in. I want you to share one thing your grateful for today. Go and grab that journal, diary or even a dang piece of paper and share what your grateful for today. And keep it going today ,tomorrow and the day after that and every day. Let's see the change we can make in our everyday. YOU READY....

I've decided one of my new years resolutions is to keep a gratitude journal.  It is proven that when you show and share gratitude it will help us live a more happy life. My plan is to everyday share my gratitude for my friends, family, COFFEE, health and my life. But I don't want to just put pen to paper. I want to physically say THANK YOU to all the people who make my life a whole lot better and happier.

What happens when we share this gratitude that we journal or write about? It is proven that it helps us live a more fulfilled , happy and successful life. And it is important in strengthening our relationships. It is a strong foundation for long lasting relationships that will affect our life in the most positive and inspiring ways. Relationships that will encourage and lift us up to our highest potential.

So how can we get into the habit of showing gratitude in real life. At the beginning of every week write notes who you have to say thank you this week. In that morning or afternoon coffee break send that text of thanks to that friend, or write a thank you note to send to them. It will probably feel strange taking your gratitude from your journal or paper and bringing it to life, but with practice you will really start to see the benefits.

And of course sharing gratitude is a SELF CARE GOAL. Once you put this into practice you'll see how good you feel about yourself. How much you really start liking and appreciating you. So are you going to start today? Comment below and tell me if  your in. Send me an Email if you have any questions. Let's make life a whole lot happier... And let our kindness and compassion show our true beautiful self.

Kristi Xx

No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo