Tuesday 10 December 2019

THE BEST JOURNEY YOU COULD EVER TAKE ..



We all travel in our life, exploring with family and friends. But do you know what the best journey is you will ever take? The one where you explore yourself.

I want you to think about it for a minute, we have Family and friends that we know so well on a deeper level. But how well do we know our self? Sounds crazy right. But it is a trap that so many women can fall into. Hey, we lead busy lives been Mum's, Wives, and everything else in between. I guess along the way it became part of our job to know everyone on that level. But I never took the time to get to know me! Who am I? What do I want out of this Life?

At first it was pretty daunting getting to know me, but once I started peeling back the layers I found that I was a women with a mission to accomplish! A women with BIG DREAMS AND GOALS. And it was so strange seeing myself in this way because I never imagined myself on a mission. And certainly not a mission that could change lives.

Indecisive....that's me(Just ask my husband). But the more I dug deeper into who I was and being clear on what my vision was, The better I became at making decisions. A win win situation and so helpful in moving forward to creating my vision with so much confidence. Now I'm not saying it's easy because it is not easy at all! It really takes a lot of hard work and guts, hey I know you got this!

Here are 4 steps to help you on your journey....
1- Realize who you are and not who you want to be.
2- Find what you are passionate about and what lights you up.
3- Find out what you are good at and not so good at.
4- Take the time to be quiet. You will truly know your self when you are still.

While you are on your journey of self discovery listen to what other people say and find your own core values. This is super important and helpful to achieving any goals you have set for your self. And importantly enjoy the ride! Find what your strengths are as well as your weaknesses. You might just surprise yourself...

Kristi Xx


No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo