Sunday 27 October 2019

HOW TO STOP COMPARISON FATIGUE..



COMPARISON FATIGUE..  I mean let's be honest. This is something we all fall prey to at some point right? And it's not even intentional, it's our minds succumbing to the "I'm not good enough" whirlwind. But let me put a stop to that RIGHT NOW.. YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH.  And what you are doing is enough. I want you to remember that the world needs YOUR unique gifts that only you have to give.

WHY DO WE COMPARE OURSELVES TO OTHERS?
When we compare ourselves to others, what we are really doing is allowing others to tap in and drive our behaviors. This type of comparison is known between you and someone else. And other times it can be related to body image, wishing you were taller or a different body shape. But a lot of the time it's something someone else is really good at and capable of doing. Wishing we could do it just as well. But the best way to turn this around is use comparison as a positive force and squash all that NEGATIVE TALK. Be happy for others and let them motivate you to be a better version of YOU.

In the negative emotional game of self comparison the one thing I have realized is to stop yourself for always comparing yourself to someone else is focus more on yourself. Stop yourself when your mind is overthinking of the way you "think" you should be and turn to showing yourself some dam love. Praise yourself for who you are. A strong capable women of leaving her own mark in this world for others to see and be inspired by. And don't forget to nurture your own self esteem and confidence, practice every day working on what makes you feel confident and strong.

I used to spend so much time comparing myself to others, thinking that was how I need to be. Until I started to become more one with myself. I did this by learning from my mistakes and not expecting everything to go my way. It's OK if something doesn't go the way I wanted it too. Just learn form it and see how you can improve it and try again. Two things I focus on every day is living life to the fullest and being respectful and considerate. This my friend is all part of being more one with myself.

So next time you find yourself comparing yourself to others. STOP and believe that you are enough just as you are. And what you have to offer this world is needed and wanted. Remember after all there is only one you and your special gift is needed so let it shine to help and inspire others. That is the best feeling of all.

Kristi Xx

No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo