Tuesday 29 October 2019

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FEEL OUT OF ALIGNMENT




FEELING OUT OF ALIGNMENT ...what does it feel like? It;s when we feel all negative emotions like fear, resentment,worry and anger. Sometimes we may not even realize we are out of alignment. Now I'm more aware of my emotions and what to do to bring myself back. If your feeling out of alignment with all these emotions rolled into a huge stress ball. Then this is for you.

If you are spiritually aligned then you know that your dreams are within your reach and you know how to get there. But sometimes we loose sight of that and need to remind our self of what really makes us who we are and cultivate a little mind.body and soul check in. To get back in alignment we need to release that negative energy and make way for positive vibes to shine through. I put my hand up to this. I have a tendency to let the negative emotions tale over and steel my positive beliefs that I know I have and believe.

So what can you do to align yourself again? here is my checklist of practices you ready...
- meditate every day.
- I love to read and learn as often as I can.
- Spend quality time outside every day.
- I try to add more plant based food to my diet.
- Move it
- Smile
- Breathe
- Switch your thoughts.
- Have gratitude
When I put these into practice in my daily life I can fully reach my potential and nail my goals I want to achieve that day.

Bit there is something I want you to remember, it's OK when you feel out of alignment. Don't go putting yourself down. We all have days when we feel not so peppy, stuck and just feeling off!. Then your out of alignment.And this can also be an opportunity to see who or what contributed to us feeling like this. Was it worth giving our power away temporarily? Have you ever had one of those days where everything is going really good, and then something happens to change your mood and frustrate you. This means your most likely out of alignment. So get out there, move, breathe, switch your thoughts, have gratitude and SMILE!. I know you can do this.

So the natural state of energetic alignment is a good place of feeling. It doesn't need to necessarily be tied to a person or thing. It's a whole lot more powerful when it comes from the inside. When we feel good that is the exact feeling we are putting out into the world. Lets all try and feel like this, and stand up and help our self when we're not. What do you say. Wanna give it a try?

Kristi Xx



No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo