Friday 22 November 2019

DEAR KRISTI..WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU REALLY DID MAKE IT.



To the girl with big dreams...
What would happen if you really did make it? If you pushed through all the doubt and fears. If you just followed your heart shared your story and inspired other women all around the world to live their best life and go and get their dreams...how would it feel and how would it change your life.

Don't spend so much time in the "what if" stage, just focus on the here and now and projecting everything you can into one step at a time. Crushing one goal at a time. Not looking too deeply into the months ahead. Remember every goal you crush is another turning point to where and who you want to be. So just enjoy the ride. take a breath.

That feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction of all the hard work I put in is one that will be so special, trusting and believing in myself that I could and would do it. This is what I want to teach other women all around the world, just as I have taught myself self trust and self belief. The essence of where it all begins. This will be the foundation of what makes my success happen. But to also be aware of depression and anxiety give yourself time to adapt to the new demands you might be putting on yourself.

It would mean I become closer to the person I want to become. Playing small does not serve the world. I am depriving the world of what I have to offer, my teachings through my story. The realization that I am responsible for what will happen next in my life is both frighting and very exciting. I'm always looking for a better way to do things, a way to up my game. So I ask myself can this be a way to move closer to living my passion? Yes! making a better version of you is the most significant way to keep moving forward to your goals. A way to carve out the life you love.

Will I get too comfortable on one level and be afraid of the emotional journey when I up level. I hope not I want to keep soaring up as high as I can go, with no limits placed on myself. Just encouraging me to keep bettering the person I'm becoming. But I'm not going to fret, I've done it hard before. If things get rough I'll find my stride again.If I never try to take great opportunities and let my dreams become realities then the world  won't see my full potential and benefit from all that I have achieved.  And it will make it hard to up level myself and continue to grow and evolve into the best version of me.

Happiness...doing something that you love and lights you up. That feeling of Adrenalin and excitement when you wake up every morning. Isn't that what we all want out of this life? But something very important I will remember is not to loose me. Stay true to myself and who I am. Showing kindness and compassion far and wide. Keeping the smile I love to have on my face always, no matter what life may bring. A smile can really do so much to bring light to my day when things seem uncertain or gloomy.

Would I loose the real me? I won;t let this happen. I will keep focused and grounded in tune with the real me. I know success can also change you as a person, Make you loose sight of your core values and beliefs. But I promise myself that I will always stay true to what I believe in and true to the person I worked so hard to become. I will use any success that I achieve to make a difference in women's lives for the better. I want to make women feel confident in their capabilities to find their own success and live a life they love of abundance and happiness.



\So enjoy it, You are onto something really meaningful and impactful not only in your life but the lives of others. Your confidence is booming.
LET IT HAPPEN....

Kristi Xx






No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo