Tuesday 26 November 2019

FOUR THINGS I'VE LEARNED AS A ENTREPRENEUR.



Well if you had asked me 3 years ago if this is what I wanted to do, I would have probably laughed!.

It's funny how for some of us it takes so long to find that something we are good at and love to do. That something that can make a difference. I guess better late than never right? But there are three things that I have learned starting my journey as a entrepreneur. I'd love to share them with you, here we go.....

SELF CARE
This one thing is so very important if you are constantly creating behind a screen. I find I have to allow my brain time everyday to disconnect and just STOP for a while. Getting up and going for a walk, making a coffee and getting some fresh air.  Our poor brains can become so overloaded that we have to give it time to release and catch a breath. Self awareness is the key listening to your body when it says to take a break.

GUT INSTINCT.
I truly rely on this now. I was never one to follow what my gut was trying to tell me. But Now I have learnt that it's my secret weapon to trust the most. We all at some point sort out advice from others, continuing research but it's what we follow through with that advice is the important thing. Always trust your instinct, if something isn't right your gut instinct will tell you

HAVING A CLEAR MISSION,  PURPOSE, VISION OR WHY.
I have found that everything as an Entrepreneur comes back to your big WHY. WHY do you want to do this.  Why do you want to help others? How do you want to show up in this world and who do you want to serve. Just keep revisiting this when things get tough and your buried in the grindstone and want to quit this will help reinforce your mission statement again.

RECOGNIZING MINDSET BLOCKS.
It's time to take a close look at any mind blocks that might be stopping you from being successful. I know that some of the most successful Entrepreneurs have the innate ability  to recognize roadblocks and successfully push past them to be more powerful and positive.

I'm in the early stages of my journey with a way to go and I have no fancy qualifications. Just a whole lot of life experiences that I want to share with the world to help other women move forward in their life and find success. I'm ready to take on opportunities that may come my way in the new year ahead with no fear just a passion to succeed and make a difference. 

No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo