Sunday 1 December 2019

IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THEN.




Do you say this to yourself?
Yes I'm raising my hand for sure. Countless times I have said this to myself  IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THEN. So many times in my life things might have been different. But we can't think like that. Everything will happen when the time is right and the stage is set.

To start the ball rolling, I had no idea that I could impact the lives of other women through sharing my own story. My story felt boring and uninteresting. It was basically just struggle after struggle. But it was real, and it was me. It is something other women can relate too and even feel a part of. It was actually something that could change the world and make a difference. Crazy right?

I'll let you in on a little secret. I used to think that so long as I had a job to pay the bills and medical expenses I was doing OK. And In hindsight I was! But I was never happy. I was always just going through the motions doing what I thought I had to do. But can't I also be happy doing it? Couldn't I be happy doing the work that was paying the bills, medical expenses and putting food on the table. Yes you can make that happen. I'm not saying quit your job if your not happy or fulfilled. That's not the way to do it. Work towards finding what will make you happy everyday, make a plan and bring it to life!

Let's think about it, we will spend most of our life working, so why shouldn't we be happy doing it. don't just settle, STRIVE FOR THE STARS. And have patience doing it, these things don't happen overnight but they do happen. One step at a time, and one goal at a time will change your life.

Looking back at who I was, shy with no self confidence. The girl who just liked to blend in. I wish I would have known back then what was inside of me just waiting for me to believe in. I would have started the path I was meant to be on years ago. But I am a great believer in things will always happen at the right time just as there meant to, everything has a reason and a purpose. Maybe I just wasn't ready then. The universe wanted me to explore finding out who I was and what my life dreams were. I completely trust in the universe. It might not always feel like the right time but you will come to see it was perfect timing.

This next one I'm not so sure. What would have happened if I had of known what lied ahead of me with all my health struggle ? Would I have prepared myself more, how would I have dome that. I don't think I would have found the strength and courage that I now have today if I had have known. And believe me there were times when knowing a long time before would have been better for my health. But it was all part of a plan for a higher purpose. I guess the universe had a good plan ahead for me!!

So I look back now and I can see clearly how everything fits into a place and time. And I haven't always understood the reason heck no! but you know, I don't think we are mean't to. It all comes down to the divine trust that we have in the universe. Do you trust in the power of the universe?
Have you been over to my Facebook page Yogawanderer. Head over and don't forget to like and follow for everyday inspiration. See you there...
Kristi Xx


No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo