Tuesday 3 December 2019



Coffee Anyone?

I thought It was time we sat and had a coffee together. Sounds good right? Go and make that Cuppa and head straight back.

Cuppa ready.Well today I'm going to do something different on the blog. I'm going to let you choose what you would like to talk about. Is their something you need help with ? Or questions you would like to ask me. THE COFFEE AND CONVERSATION IS OPEN.

Or maybe you would like to share a little about yourself. I would love to get to know you. Share a little about where you are from or what you do. The coffee is nice and hot!! Take a sip and let's enjoy each other's company.

To join in just comment below or you could even E Mail me. I'm so looking forward to having COFFEE AND CONVERSATIONS with you. Let's take a breath and relax....
Don't forget to subscribe to become part of our community and follow my Facebook page Yogawanderer (link below) we would love to have you.

https://www.facebook.com/Kristisinspiration/notifications/

Kristi Xx

No comments:

THERE'S A BRAND NEW VIBE COMING AT YOGAWANDERER...

Well I'm actually lost for words. I'm not quite sure how to announce something so dang exciting to you all!!  But I'll give i...

https://mailchi.mp/66d42edc34b0/yogawanderer-subscription Edited Fri, September 21st 7:04 PM by yo